1. On the Bitzlato platform web page, in the upper right corner, click on your account name. If the name is not displayed, in the upper right corner there will be a “Login” button. Click on it to log into your account.
2. In the drop-down window, click on the “My wallets” button.
3. You will be taken to the “Wallet” page, on the left side of which there is a list of all your wallets. Click on the wallet in the cryptocurrency you are interested in.
4. You will be taken to the page of the selected wallet. To see the address of this wallet, go to the “Deposit” tab.
5. If you have not created a wallet address yet, click on the “Generate” button.
6. You will see your wallet address. You can click on the “Copy” button to copy the address to the clipboard.
1. In the bot’s main menu, click on the “Wallet” button.
2. In the wallet menu, click on the “Deposit” button.
3. If you have not created a wallet address yet, the bot will inform you about it. Click on the “Create an address” button to generate a wallet address.
4. The bot will create a wallet address as a set of symbols and a QR code.