How to replenish an exchange wallet?
1. In the upper right corner, click on the LOGIN button, enter the details that you use to log into your Bitzlato account.
2. Next, you need to make a deposit (from your P2P wallet): click on the three lines in the upper left corner, select Wallet.
3. Select BTC -> Create Deposit -> enter the amount of BTC you want to deposit into the account.
4. After that, an invoice will be created to replenish the balance of the exchange. To pay for the invoice, you need to follow the link that can be found under the replenishment window. There you will see the date and time of invoice creation, a link to Telegram and Web interfaces, and the invoice amount (look at the screenshot, if you do not see the Telegram and Web buttons, refresh the page). Choose the interface through which you want to pay. Then follow the link and confirm the payment.
5. After confirmation of payment, the funds will be credited to your exchange wallet.