1. On the Bitzlato platform web page, in the upper right corner, click on your account name. If the name is not displayed, in the upper right corner there will be a “Login” button. Click on it to log into your account.
2. In the drop-down window, click on the “My profile” button.
3. Scroll down the “My profile” page to the “Security” section.
4. In the “Security” section, click on the “Two-factor authentication” slider.
5. The “Activate Two-factor authentication” window contains links to the Google Authenticator app for Android and iPhone, a QR code, and a secret code. Install the application on your smartphone or tablet.
6. In the Google Authenticator app, either point the camera at the QR code or enter the passcode from the “Activate Two-factor authentication” page.
7. After reading the QR code or the secret code, the app will show you a 6-digit code. Write down this code.
8. On the “Activate Two-factor authentication” page, check the box “I wrote down the secret code” and click on the “Activate” button.
9. Enter the 6-digit code from the Google Authenticator app and click on the “Ok” button.
10. You will see the Two-factor authentication slider is switched. Two-factor authentication is enabled. Now, every time you log into the web version of Bitzlato, you will need to enter a code from the Google Authenticator app.
In the telegram version, two-factor authentication is configured for your entire telegram account, and not just for Bitzlato bots.
1. Click on the profile icon in the upper left corner. You will be taken to the menu of your telegram account.
2. Click on the “Settings” button. You will be taken to the settings window.
3. Click on the “Privacy and Security” button.
4. Click on the “Two-Step Verification” button in the “Privacy and Security” settings.
5. Click on the “Set Additional Password” button.
6. Come up with a password and enter it in the “Password” line.
7. Re-enter the password in the “Re-enter Password” line.
8. Click on the “Create Password” button.
9. Optionally, you can write a password hint in the “Hint (optional)” line.
10. Optionally, you can add your password recovery email in the “Your email address” line. The support service recommends that you write your password to offline media yourself and store it in a safe place instead of using email to recover your password.
11. Two-Step Verification is enabled. Now, every time you log into the telegram account, you will need to enter the code from the SMS and the cloud password you specified.