1. Hide the phone number associated with Telegram from unauthorized persons.
2. Set up two-factor authentication on your Telegram account.
3. Do not indicate in the details the phone number that is linked to the Telegram account.
4. When registering in the web version, do not use a login/password that is already used in other services.
5. Do not conduct deals outside the bot, through checks, replenishment of external wallets.
6. Carefully consider the application before accepting the deal.
7. If you have responded to the ad, make sure that the other party has accepted the deal before sending the funds.
8. Do not release coins until the actual receipt of funds to the account.
9. Check in advance the buyer and the legitimacy of the funds transferred to you:
- ask for a comment on the payment, for example: “Repayment of the debt” or “Transfer “your username” in the service for BTC – 1000 rubles.”;
- request a photo of the bank card against the background of the deal or the bank card against the background of a sheet of paper with the inscription “I buy cryptocurrency from “your username” in the service.”
10. Do not install software or accept files from unverified sources.
11. Do not provide a phone number, confirmation codes and passwords to third parties.
12. Do not comply with the requirements of scammers posing as support agents.
13. Transfer funds only using the banking system specified in the announcement. The transfer of funds from other payment systems may lead to the cancellation of the deal. Interbank transfers are available on the ad’s boards: “From card to card”, “Any bank of the Russian Federation”, “Mastercard”, “Visa” and so on.