Responsible trading rules are created to increase the level of user safety. They are mandatory for every Bitzlato merchant.
Caution! For violation of the rules below, there are restrictions on the account, up to its blocking without the possibility of recovery!
Prohibited and unwanted actions within the deal chat and announcement conditions:
- Transfer of contact information (phone number, email, etc.);
- Advertising third-party sites/services, prohibited substances and illegal activities;
- Deliberately ignoring the partner in the transaction;
- Impersonating another person/employee of Bitzlato;
- Ownership of several accounts (multi-account) on the service;
- Changing any terms of the transaction after its initiation or with an intention to mock your trading counterpart (rate, commission, payment method, etc.);
- Trading using third party details/accounts/cards;
- Intentional blocking of funds on the user’s account;
- Any other type of fraudulent activity.
Please take these rules seriously! If you have any questions, please contact Bitzlato support.
The Bitzlato security service reserves the right to apply restrictions to an account without explanation.