In this example, we will look at how to withdraw bitcoins from the web version of the Bitzlato platform.
1. On the Bitzlato platform web page, in the upper right corner, click on your account name. If the name is not displayed, in the upper right corner there will be a “Login” button. Click on it to log into your account.
2. In the drop-down window, click on the “My wallets” button.
3. You will be taken to the “Wallet” page. On the left side of the screen, you can see the status of all your accounts on the platform. Click on the account in the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw. In this example, we are selecting a wallet at “BTC“.
4. Click on the “Withdraw” tab.
5. The “Withdraw” tab contains the amount available for withdrawal, the minimum withdrawal amount and the fee for withdrawing funds.
6. At the bottom of the page, in the “Address” line, enter the address of the wallet to which you want to transfer coins, in the “Amount” line enter the transfer amount.
7. Click on the “Withdraw BTC” button.
8. A window for confirming the transfer will appear, in which the amount and the address will be duplicated. Double-check the information and click “Ok“.
9. The system will generate a link to track the transaction. In order to find it, click on the “Transactions” tab at the top of the page where you entered the address and withdrawal amount.
In this example, we will look at how to withdraw bitcoins from the @BZ_CHANGE_BOT.
1. In the bot’s main menu, click on the “Wallet” button.
2. In response, the bot will send a wallet menu. In this menu, click on the “Withdraw” button.
3. Write the address of the wallet to which you want to withdraw coins in the message to the bot.
4. In response, the bot will send information about the available balance, the minimum and maximum amounts for withdrawal and the size of the fee. Write in the message to the bot the amount to be withdrawn in cryptocurrency.
5. In response, the bot will send the amount you specified and the transaction address for confirmation. To confirm the transaction, click on the “Yes” button.
6. The bot will write the time during which the transaction will enter the network and the “Check” button. This button will only be active when the transaction hits the network.